Thursday 20 April 2006

I will fill your chest with distraction

"Verily Allah says: O son of Adam, free yourself for my worship, I will (in turn) fill your chest with satisfaction and remove your poverty, and if you don't I will fill your hands with distraction and will not remove your poverty."
(Ahmad, no. 8681, at Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah no.4107, Ibn Hibban and others).
In another narration, "I will fill your chest with distraction." (Sahih Ibn Majah no. 3315)
"Whoever witnesses a sin, he must reject it with his hand. If he cannot, then with his tongue. If he cannot, then with his heart, and this is the least of Iman."
[Al-Bukhari, Muslim & At-Tirmithi]

1 comment:

Nur Amira Safari said...

very good hadiths sis! and i'm loving your blog. thank you for your time to post really good entries for others to read.

may God reward you abundantly.


salam.