Tuesday 11 July 2006

Our Lord!

Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (2:201)




Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)




Our Lord! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys. (60:4)





O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.


Ameen! Ameen!





"O my Lord, the stars are shining and the eyes of men are closed, and kings have shut
their doors, and every lover is alone with his beloved, and here I am alone with Thee."
[Rabia al-Adawiyya]



No comments: